Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Binaca Toys.......

Binaca Toys

          Some of my fondest memories of the 1970s are The Comics I used to read, Films like Sholay, Ambiliamavan magazines, Cricket played on the narrow lanes , Marbles and student strikes wherein we all go to the Maidan near Cosmopolitan Club at Tellicherry  and played cricket to our Hearts full. But none perhaps gave me as much pleasure as these little gems which one gets from a packet of Binaca Toothpaste.It was such a rage that my friends and I used have competition on who gets the rarest or the most colorful toys from the set. It seems that we used to waste the Toothpaste avoiding the attention of our parents so that a New Binaca Packet arrives at our Home.I still remember my favorite of the Lot: A green transparent leopard. Alas even after obtaining around 60 of these Numbers that one is eluding me......

3 comments:

  1. Anyone know some places from where we can get old Malayalam Indrajal scans (and old magazine scans)? Thank you in advance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, No one even seems to collect these Fine vintage comics......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemstone pleasure toysExplore the exclusive range of adult toys for men and women at ONNA Life Style online store.Secret delivery service| InternationalShipping|100% Secure Payment.

    ReplyDelete